At ROHSI we create awareness for hypertension, we aim to make a strong impact, and save lives.
The ROHSI mission is to provide a platform to wellness, well-being of our community by providing consistent excellent and accessible health awareness programs to all in need of care regardless of their status.
- To raise awareness on high blood pressure, its effects and management
- To build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular disease
- To create training/awareness programmes on how to live a healthy life
- To create the mean for providing medical assistant to the people suffering from hypertension and other heart related disease.
- To work for upliftment of overall human development
- To solicit and coordinate participation of social partners, employers on both government and private sector, professional societies’ and NGO/civil society groups in the process of societal development.
- To reduce mortality ratio from this silent killer through basic health education
- To organize and participate in seminars, conferences, fairs related to the objects of this initiative
- To give a helping hand as much as possible to individuals and families that may suffer financially or otherwise because of a sudden health crisis
- To discourage people resorting to self-medications instead of seeking proper medical attention