High blood pressure (BP) or hypertension is the most risk factor for renal disease and cardiovascular diseases common non-communicable disease and a significant such as heart attacks, stroke, and left ventricular hypertrophy globally. Sufferers of hypertension are usually unaware that they have the condition, thus many present with the complications or sudden death, and is therefore referred to as a ’silent killer’. Read more of this paper below.
- COMMUNITY HEALTH OUTREACH PROGRAMME OCTOBER 21ST @ RCCG-PILLAR OF TRUTH,AJAH-LAGOS
- ROHSI COMMUNITY HEALTH OUTREACH NOV. 10 @ OTUN ABESE,IBADAN OYO STATE
- SUGAR AND WEIGHT LOSS: HOW SUGAR AFFECTS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES WITH DIET – BY JEN MILLER
- FOODS TO AVOID ON A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE DIET