FACTS ABOUT HYPERTENSION
- Hypertension has no symptoms but can can stroke or sudden heart attack.
- It affects both men and women.However, a man’s risk is greater compared to a pre- menopausal woman but; risk become the same after menopause.
- It has no respect for social status or class.It kills both rich and poor people alike.
- The risk of this disease increases with age
- Thinking doesn’t cause hypertension.Factors such as advanced age, family history and unlikely lifestyles put an individual at risk of developing it.
Join hands with Rays of Hope Support Initiative in creating awareness on this “silent killer”